Join our Team and change the World.
Our commitment is to provide superior service to our clients and candidates, by maintaining the highest standards and ethics demonstrated in the employment services industry.
- Answer phones, schedule appointments, provide general information regarding services and products.
- Greet visitors, manage waiting room traffic, accept packages and deliveries.
- Enter new patient information and generate invoices.
- General office support including data entry, filing, mailings, and organizational tasks.
- 2 years of front desk or office experience.
- Minimum of HS diploma, degree preferred.
- Bright, upbeat, pleasant, and caring personality.
- Strong communication skills both in-person and over the phone.
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information.
Why work with us?
Personalized approach to building relationships with local talent. We offer a wide range of temporary, permanent, and temp to hire opportunities.
Administrative Support – Sales – Marketing – Customer Service – Human Resources – Accounting & Finance