Join our Team and change the World.
Our commitment is to provide superior service to our clients and candidates, by maintaining the highest standards and ethics demonstrated in the employment services industry.
- Review all incoming orders for completeness, accuracy, and compliance with company guidelines.
- Support of International and Domestic sales teams to include order processing, RMA,s and billing/credit issues
- Support sales teams with customer credit applications, and resolutions of inquiries
- Daily interaction with domestic and international customers to include billing questions, order updates, and shipping information
- Interface with sales operations to implement new processes and systems
- Review and process of RMA requests
- Assist logistic teams with scheduling, expediting and ship schedules
- 5+ years of relevant work experience to include order management, order processing. Experience in A/R also helpful.
- Working knowledge of and/ or ability to implement Salesforce and/or Oracle.
- MS Office: Excel, Word, Outlook
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, changing environment.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for lead management, advancing the sales process, and closing new business as an essential member of the sales team. The ISR will qualify initial leads and reach business targets through telephone, email, and industry webinars. The ISR provides support to the outside sales team and customers to overcome hurdles for the successful close of business. This individual will actively participate in the planning and execution of company marketing activities, providing vital input based on his/her interactions with prospects.
- Respond to inbound phone calls, marketing campaigns, website inquiries, and other marketing generated leads.
- Effectively manage CRM system to document prospect interaction, efficient lead management, and maintain accurate information and records.
- Provide support to Outside sales team and sales channel to ensure customer’s needs are promptly attended to and supported to drive opportunities to successful sales.
- Generate quotes as part of the sales process workflow. Assign to appropriate account manager and generate follow-up tasks.
- Compile weekly forecast report and manage weekly forecast meeting, uncovering roadblocks to closing business and assign appropriate tasks needed to break down those barriers.
- Present introductory software demos via web meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- 3-5 years of successful inside sales experience selling solutions.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and CRM software.
Why work with us?
Personalized approach to building relationships with local talent. We offer a wide range of temporary, permanent, and temp to hire opportunities.
Administrative Support – Sales – Marketing – Customer Service – Human Resources – Accounting & Finance