Join our Team and change the World.
Our commitment is to provide superior service to our clients and candidates, by maintaining the highest standards and ethics demonstrated in the employment services industry.
Skilled administrative professional needed to support busy CIO. Expertise in office support and project management will be essential to the success of this role.
- Study IT department’s business objectives and work proactively to anticipate their support needs.
- Perform thoughtful and thorough arrangements of complex global/ multi-city travel.
- Schedule and coordinate complex executive meetings, bringing together geographically dispersed teams, managing logistics, and documenting follow-up activities.
- Research, compile, summarize, and analyze information to make decisions, find answers, and respond to various inquiries.
- Utilize the full suite of Microsoft Office products to prepare high-quality correspondence, reports, and presentations.
- Complete projects and special assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, gaining the cooperation of others, monitoring progress, and problem-solving.
- Manage expense reporting, process vendor invoices, and support the annual budget process.
- 8+ years of corporate executive assistant experience, large organization preferred. 4+ years experience providing direct c-level support.
- Minimum of Associates Degree or combination of education plus 5+ years experience; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Superior time management skills with ability to juggle multiple priorities with competing deadlines.
- Solid judgment, tact, and diplomacy in dealing with internal and external customers as well as the ability to handle highly confidential and proprietary information.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for lead management, advancing the sales process, and closing new business as an essential member of the sales team. The ISR will qualify initial leads and reach business targets through telephone, email, and industry webinars. The ISR provides support to the outside sales team and customers to overcome hurdles for the successful close of business. This individual will actively participate in the planning and execution of company marketing activities, providing vital input based on his/her interactions with prospects.
- Respond to inbound phone calls, marketing campaigns, website inquiries, and other marketing generated leads.
- Effectively manage CRM system to document prospect interaction, efficient lead management, and maintain accurate information and records.
- Provide support to Outside sales team and sales channel to ensure customer’s needs are promptly attended to and supported to drive opportunities to successful sales.
- Generate quotes as part of the sales process workflow. Assign to appropriate account manager and generate follow-up tasks.
- Compile weekly forecast report and manage weekly forecast meeting, uncovering roadblocks to closing business and assign appropriate tasks needed to break down those barriers.
- Present introductory software demos via web meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- 3-5 years of successful inside sales experience selling solutions.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and CRM software.
Why work with us?
Personalized approach to building relationships with local talent. We offer a wide range of temporary, permanent, and temp to hire opportunities.
Administrative Support – Sales – Marketing – Customer Service – Human Resources – Accounting & Finance