Join our Team and change the World.
Our commitment is to provide superior service to our clients and candidates, by maintaining the highest standards and ethics demonstrated in the employment services industry.
Schedule: Monday – Thursday, 7:45 am – 6:15 pm. Fridays and weekends off.
Health and wellness-based practice is seeking a Front Desk / Office Coordinator.
- Manage high flow of patient traffic in the front desk area
- Answer phones, provide customer service, schedule appointments
- Collect payments and insurance information
- Manage daily scheduling- confirm appointments, cancel and reschedule appointments
- Coordinate marketing efforts, update website and social media
- Create invoices and process payments
- Additional projects and support as requested
- Position requires outgoing, customer focused, support professional.
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills and ability to work in fast-paced office environment.
- Previous experience in medical office preferred.
- Knowledge or passion in health/ wellness/ athletics/ fitness a plus!
**Salary: $16 – $17 per hour depending on experience
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Perform high-volume, accurate, entry of payment information to ensure transactions are processed efficiently and without error.
- Process manual payments- navigate different payment portal websites.
- Re-send payments using filtering and searching of websites.
- Pull merchant logs and send proof of payments.
- Research, verify, update, and activate vendors using Google, Excel, and Outlook.
- Upload payment files in Excel.
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Familiarity using MS Excel as well as different web-based platforms will be essential in this role.
Why work with us?
Personalized approach to building relationships with local talent. We offer a wide range of temporary, permanent, and temp to hire opportunities.
Administrative Support – Sales – Marketing – Customer Service – Human Resources – Accounting & Finance